Saturday, January 19, 2013

No screeching tennis player- Sharapova on my TV

I cannot believe how M Sharapova has still been allowed to keep screeching on any TV or at any tennis game.  Personally as soon as I know that she will be playing I make sure to change the channel or turn off the TV altogether.

I cannot stand listening to that horrible noise.  In fact I still believe she does it deliberately to put off her opposition.  But that is just my personal opinion.

Many people have complained about the excessive noise that some tennis players make yet they are still allowed to continue.

What does this say to the young up and coming players.  Will they start doing it to gain advantage against their opponent.

What are your personal thoughts on this form of performance.  Should it be allowed to continue?

0 comments:

Post a Comment