Saturday, October 16, 2010

How to Burn Calories while doing Household Chores

Everyone will put on a little extra weight from time to time, it is part of life. Although there are a few things that we can all do to prevent it from becoming out of control instead you need to learn how to burn calories while doing household chores.

Yes we do have to watch what we eat, and the more we eat rabbit food (salads) the better our waistline will be.  We can eat chocolates and all those beautiful sweets, but do it in moderation.

Fats - try not to eat the fatty, oily foods.  These are not good for our insides at all. The reason I started this article is to show how easy it is to do a little exercise in our own homes without all those push ups and running around the block for twenty or thirty minutes every day.

Instead you can put a little more oomph into those household chores - to learn how

4 comments:

  1. I have subscribed to your blogs and Google Friend Connect.Browsed through your site..... Thanks for the great information you provided.Hope you have a great day.
    new emerging technologies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I am also following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen. I joined your blog yesterday,but I see that maybe my comment didn't post.In answer to your question about my cute blog template.it is free.. It is "called cutest blog on the block" There are tons of layouts. Seasonal,themes etc. Also if you go to your dashboard,there is a section called add a gadget....I got my calendar and page count views there. thanks for following me! Leave links anytime you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that Jackie, I will have another look although I didnt see a calendar or page count there. thanks again

    ReplyDelete